After two consecutive Friday the 13ths without "Hits From Hell" (which I lament here), KFOG has finally returned to its tried and true format that has been around since 1982.
The setlist this time around (compiled from listeners' suggestions):
- "We Built This City" - Starship
- "Afternoon Delight" - Starland Vocal Band
- "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" - Elton John and Kiki Dee
- "(You're) Having My Baby" - Paul Anka (having the dubious distinction of "Worst Of Set"!)
- "Gitarzan" - Ray Stevens
- "Honey" - Bobby Goldsboro
- "The Girl is Mine" - Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney
- "Disco Duck" - Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots
- "Feelings" - Morris Albert
- "Macarena" - Los Del Rio
Welcome back, "Hits From Hell"!
In other oddball news, another girl gets stuck in a toy vending machine.
Two-year-old Angelia Romero crawled into and got stuck inside a "Toy Soldier" toy vending machine at National Wholesale Liquidators in Middletown, New York. (July 12, 2007)
The girls are making gains on the boys in the getting-stuck-in-a-toy-vending-machine game!